SAT CHIT ANAND
- JULY 2009 NEWSLETTER -
SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
SOME SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE:
- a tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on
- an unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- a loss of interest in judging other people
- a loss of interest in judging self
- a loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- a loss of interest in conflict
- a loss of the ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom)
- frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- frequent attacks of smiling
- an increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen
- an increased susceptibility to the love extended by others and the uncontrollable urge
to extend it
WARNING: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk.
GUARENTEE: Come and catch some symptoms of inner peace by doing a retreat or self-retreat at our Centre .....
Present moment wonderful moment
Please forward this email to friends who might be interested.
Please notify us if you wish to be added or removed from our mailing list.